While not a household name in the United States (…yet!), Outlook Business’ annual coverage of the Berkshire Hathaway weekend continually sets the quality standard for all others to match.
As Managing Director of The Manual of Ideas, my job is to (quite literally) keep my eyes and ears open for smart people doing smart things. With this posting, I’d love to shine the spotlight on N Mahalakshmi and Rajesh Padmashali — who are just that!
- “Pipes” vs. “Content” remains a particularly fascinating subject, in my opinion.
- 50 Master Moves That Shaped Berkshire Hathaway: The defining decisions that Warren Buffett has taken in the 50 years that he has been leading Berkshire Hathaway
- Nobody’s Seen This Movie Before
- “Forget Macros, Choose The Best Swimmers As The Tide Is Going To Come In & Out”
- “When The Short-Term Downturn Reverses, There Is A Long Runway Of Opportunity”
- “‘Strong Opinions, Weakly Held’ Is The Most Useful Phrase In Investing”
As an avid reader, thank you!